It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:17 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to usaff

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which is pants cause you cant join in. By joining our free forum, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), wind people up, and moan about the refs. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Results 21st April
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 pm 
Very Regular

Afc Milton 5 v 1 Stirling thistle

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Results 21st April
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 pm 
New Guy

Bonnybridge 4-2 Dunipace.... wouldn't know where to start with this one

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm 
Regular

Stirling Uni 3 - 1 Redbrae

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:15 pm 
Regular

Bluebell 7 - 0 Maddiston

Bluebell just shaded it in what was a tight game :shock:

1st Division for us next year.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 pm 
Regular

doune castle 6-5 denny afc
forth 0-3 independent

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:29 pm 
Like's a chat

California 3-5 Cruix

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:48 pm 
Like's a chat

Loganlea 7-4 Zetland. All the best to Zetland for the rest of the season.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:50 pm 
Expert

Camelon Albion 2 - 5 Braehead Camelon scored 1st.... Braehead came back and scored 2 first half was pretty even Camelon drew back to 2-2 Braehead then took control but Camelon were always a threat but when the 3rd goal was scored Camelon heads went down a bit and result was never in doubt ??? A great pleasure to meet Jim and wish him and Camelon Abion All The Best for rest of Season

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:52 pm 
Very Regular

Camelon 2-2 condorrat

Won on pens. Another s**te performance. Too many passengers in last few games. Need to raise our game or we will b playing for nothing for rest of season.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:54 pm 
Very Regular

carronshore 1 kincardine 0 dont know how we lost this game second half we totally dominated our keeper never had much to do whole game. wrongly had a goal chopped off with 5 mins to go for offside never offside aswell. just one of these things though . just didnt take our chances

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:05 pm 
Veteran

Auldyin wrote:
Camelon Albion 2 - 5 Braehead Camelon scored 1st.... Braehead came back and scored 2 first half was pretty even Camelon drew back to 2-2 Braehead then took control but Camelon were always a threat but when the 3rd goal was scored Camelon heads went down a bit and result was never in doubt ??? A great pleasure to meet Jim and wish him and Camelon Abion All The Best for rest of Season

Aye just about spot on Auldyin, a good hard match today, oor wee keeper did well, saved a penalty to keep us in it at 2-2, but as usual we faded as the match went on. Hey hoe, onward and upward. All the best to Vinny and the Braehead lads in their push for the title, the finishing line is drawing close, and a pleasure to put a face to the name Auldyin, keep up the good work m8.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:26 pm 
Regular

Stirling Uni 3 - 1 Redbrae. Good hard fought game, all the best to the Uni boys for the rest of the season.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:10 pm 
Very Regular

barhill 2 bannockburn 0 well done to barhill looks like thier goni be league champs

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:29 pm 
Very Regular

Forth 1 - 4 Independent

well beaten today from a good Independent side,

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm 
Extreme Expert

KMW 6 - 1 Dunblane

Played well today, missing our two centre mids played well regardless, prob coulda n shoulda been more.

Dunblane scored with almost last kick of ball, good luck to them for the rest of the season.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:15 pm 
Very Regular

Well done to afc Milton today we competed well then lost discipline after going 2 down ref did not help again but that is another issue!! Very disappointed with Milton manager shout after we scored saying losing a goal to them! We have had a poor season mate that is for sure but that was very disrespectful as there was not a lot in it until we went down to 10 men. Need to really pick something up from either Camelon or Braehead which is going to be difficult or hope redbrae pick up nothing and take our chances in a playoff!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:33 pm 
Very Regular

Listen mate what u heard was the end of a dressing down the gaffer was giving the players for conceding a late goal and a clean sheet , I am sure there was no disrespect shown to u boys was a good hard game as a derby should be , can't help but feel ur teams discipline will cost you a place in first division tho , shame because u have a few good players , all the best for the run in though

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 pm 
Very Regular

Alloa 1-1sunnyside

Disappointed not to take 3 ponts today

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm 
Very Regular

stirlingthistleafc wrote:
Well done to afc Milton today we competed well then lost discipline after going 2 down ref did not help again but that is another issue!! Very disappointed with Milton manager shout after we scored saying losing a goal to them! We have had a poor season mate that is for sure but that was very disrespectful as there was not a lot in it until we went down to 10 men. Need to really pick something up from either Camelon or Braehead which is going to be difficult or hope redbrae pick up nothing and take our chances in a playoff!

Lets just clarify this,
Yes i did say we shouldn't lose a goal to them, but as Coco said we were 5 nil up and you were down to ten men, so that quote wasn't a dig at your team that was me criticizing my team for being slack at a point when we were totally dominating and MY PLAYERS not staying switched on and getting the job done.
This only became an issue when a few of your players decided they were gonna focus on what i was saying to my team rather than worrying about issues you have in your team.

I have never come on hear and slagged of any other team and certainly don,t want to start now.
BUT
I would be more worried about a player being sent off and walking away still giving verbal to a ref and giving him the finger and saying and i believe this is verbatim, "put that in your Fcuk cards as well" rather than how another manager choses to criticize his team.

Anyway and i mean this i wish Thistle all the best for the rest of the season, i know a lot of the people there and know you are in a false position for the quality you have at your club.

AFC Milton

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 am 
Very Regular

stirlingthistleafc wrote:

From a purely selfish POV, I'd welcome Stirling Thistle going down as, with all due respect, they're frankly a much better side than they've shown this year and assuming we stay in the 1st (mathematically we could still finish bottom), I'd rather we didn't have to play them next year. If they go down I'd expect them to win the 2nd next year and lets face it, 30 years from now would you rather have a 2nd division winners medal or a few memories of midtable finishes in div 1?.

While were on it though, it's looking like next years div 1 will be even harder to get out of with Bannockburn, Barhill and likely Milton and Tillicoultry coming up along with 2 from Maddiston, California, KMW, Carronshore (if they lose those points) coming down. With those new additions I'd expect a really competitive league.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm 
Veteran

With the exception of a handful of teams this season, who have shown a consistent level of form and excelled on the park (not naming them in case their heads swell ;) ), I think the S&D has been very competitive throughout the 4 divisions. I'm sure the challenge faced by the teams being promoted and that of those who find themselves down a level, will only serve to spur things on within their respective clubs.
The aforementioned handful aside, there would appear to be very little between the rest of the clubs and, but for a few unlucky results throughout the season, many of the clubs fighting relegation at the moment may well have been at the other end of their table.
It's a fine line between success and failure in the S&D as I'm sure everyone will agree, and any club relegated this term can deem themselves unfortunate. It certainly does not mean that they are a poor side.
Good luck to all for the remainder of the season, whichever end of the table you occupy.

Report this post