It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:17 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to usaff

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which is pants cause you cant join in. By joining our free forum, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), wind people up, and moan about the refs. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Rossvale Amateurs
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Hi All,

Rossvale Amateurs are building for the new season with a new manager (me) in place. Supported by 2 committee members, my sole focus will be on the training and games. Rossvale Amateurs are part of the wider Rossvale club which operate teams of all ages right through to adult amateur and Junior.

We are in the SAFL Division 2a section and our aim this season is immediate promotion to Premier 1. In order to achieve this, we are looking for players in all positions who are of a high standard to join the club on this journey toward the SAFL Premier.

My aim is to establish relationships with the u21's manager and Junior manager to provide a solid pathway for everyone at the club. Should players join and have the desire and ability to move on to junior football, that is something I will entirely support. As a team within the club, the amateur side has not reached the levels I would expect and It's my aim to bring success to the team.

The committee and I are aiming to create a culture which is challenging and enjoyable, playing 'ball on the deck' football. Pre-season (as always) will have a focus on fitness and almost always involve a football.

So if you are dedicated and willing to work hard but enjoy each session then please feel free to come along to our preaseason. I will aim to carry a squad of no more than 18-20 players for the season, although players wont be signed for the sake of it.

Preseason begins tonight (Monday 4th July), and will run every Mon/Wed/Sat until the season begins. We are training at Maryhill Park (The grass pitches by John Paul Academy in Summerston). Mon/Wed will be 7pm start for a 9pm finish. Saturdays will be a 12pm start for a 2pm finish.

Cheers,

@scottish_aff

Report this post